Why the heck does the controllers need 4 inch handles....? Thats the reason I hate Xbox! haha
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614736p1.html
Why the heck does the controllers need 4 inch handles....? Thats the reason I hate Xbox! haha
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614736p1.html
Dang that thang is big!
Just saw a picture of Ken Kuratagi of Sony presenting the PS3 design, so it is legit.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hey Mikmo you want to watch Revenge of the Sith again friday night? I may have to get good and liqured up for it.
Dang...you always wanting to do stuff when I got my boys!!!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
It looks pretty kool except for the controllers
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I'm an Xbox fan but after watching the coverage of E3 the PS3 looks a lot better than the 360.
the ps3 looks like a better buy to me....but i'll probably go with the xbox cause of Halo 3.....but not saying i could save extra and get them both......they come out many months apart.
yea I kno..the controllers look ugly as hell [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
xbox will still ALWAYS have the better graphics, no matter what kind of game it is......i will probabally get the new xbox
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks